The all-new Epson Stylus Pro 11880 represents the ultimate expression of Epson Stylus Pro printer engineering. Produced by a small team of specialists, each printer is scrutinized. And, each incorporates our latest technologies, including an innovative, new MicroPiezo® TFP print head, real-time automatic switching between Matte and Photo Black inks, automatic nozzle verification and cleaning, and more. The result is the worlds most advanced 64-inch wide, photographic printer.
Epson UltraChrome K3 Ink is the standard by which all other professional-level ink technologies are measured. Now enhanced with our groundbreaking Vivid Magenta pigments, our newest generation of ink technology requires only eight colors, including a three-level Black technology, to significantly raise the level of quality for professional color and black-and-white prints.
- NEW professional media handling up to 64 inches wide
- NEW Epson UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta ink technology
- NEW Epson MicroPiezo TFP print head technology
- NEW Epson AccuPhoto HD screening technology
- Automatic Black ink mode switching
- NEW nine individual, high-capacity ink cartridges: 700 ml (fill vol.)
- NEW standard USB 2.0 interface and GB Ethernet
- NEW native, 16-bit printer drivers for Mac OS® 10.5
- Versatile paper handling handles roll or cut-sheet media from letter size up to 64 inches wide (accommodates posterboard media up to 1.5 mm thick)