Introducing the New Epson Stylus Pro 4900
Designed to redefine the standard for photographic print quality, the Epson Stylus Pro 4900 incorporates our latest achievements in professional-level ink jet technology. By combining the precision of our MicroPiezo® TFP® print head with the extraordinary performance of Epson UltraChrome® HDR Ink, our newest generation of Epson Stylus Pro printers continue to represent a level of technology unprecedented in Epson's history.
Epson UltraChrome HDR represents the latest generation of pigment ink technology. Now utilizing ten colors - including an all-new Orange and Green - Epson UltraChrome HDR Ink produces the widest color gamut ever from an Epson Stylus Pro printer. Even more remarkable, when combined with our new Epson AccuPhoto HDR screening technology, Epson has once again raised the level of print quality, while setting a new benchmark standard for photographic reproduction.
EFI® eXpress for Epson included with Designer Edition Bundles
- Easy-to-Use intuitive interface saves time and produces accurate output.
- Print directly from the latest creative design software, or drag-and-drop files to a hot folder.
- True Adobe® PDF and Postscript 3 print engine ensures compatibility with your design files.
- Professional ICC color management, based on BestColor technology used in the commercial EFI Colorproof XF RIP offered with the Epson Proofing Edition Series.
- Handles both CMYK data for accurate proofing to industry standards, and RGB data for exceptional results with Photography and Fine Art.
- Reproduces accurate spot colors with the included PANTONE, DIC, HKS, and TOYO libraries.
- True cross platform network printing via hot folder or eXpress Virtual Print technology.
- Software supported on both Macintosh OS X and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Includes Epson media support out of the box, and the ability to add custom media types.
- Epson high-precision ten-channel MicroPiezo TFP print head for extreme print performance
- Epson UltraChrome HDR Ink, now utilizing ten colors including an all-new orange and green
- SpectroProofer 17, developed jointly with X-Rite, can automate virtually any color management process in your workflow
- Automatic black ink mode switching can quickly and efficiently optimize the black ink density for your print
- Automatic roll and cut sheet feeding, the ideal system when you require automated prints across two different paper types and or sizes.
- Advanced black and white printing technology produces professional black-and-white prints from color or grayscale image files
- AccuPhoto HDR screening redefines photographic accuracy, color, and clarity
- Commercial and flexographic proofing for quite possibly the highest quality proofing system available today