Representing a new standard of excellence, the Epson Stylus Pro 7890 series incorporates our latest achievements in photographic ink jet technology. By combining the precision of our MicroPiezo® TFP® print head with the proven performance of our eight-color Epson UltraChrome K3® with Vivid Magenta, our newest generation of Epson Stylus Pro printers continue to represent a level of technology unprecedented in Epsons history.
Epson UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta utilizes eight colors including auto-switching Photo and Matte Black inks while setting the benchmark standard for the industry. Even more remarkable, by combining them with our new AccuPhoto HD screening technology, Epson has once again raised the level of print quality.
Our advanced Epson MicroPiezo TFP print head is capable of producing higher quality prints, at speeds almost twice as fast as our previous generation. And, with our latest ink-repelling coating and auto nozzle verification technologies, clogged nozzles are virtually eliminated.
Like our higher-end Epson Stylus Pro 900 series printers, Epson has developed, in partnership with X-Rite®, a high performance, in-line spectrophotometer for commercial proofing applications. When driven by the latest front-end RIPs, the SpectroProofer® can automate virtually any color management process in your workflow.
With printers capable of handling virtually any media type, in roll or cut sheets, up to 24 or 44 inches wide, Epson continues to set the standard for professional media use. Whether producing sellable color or black-and-white photography, point-of-sale signage, or even color accurate commercial proofs for client approvals, creative professionals now have a powerful tool allowing them to produce their vision without compromise.
With every new introduction of an Epson Stylus Pro printer, we continue to innovate and refine the overall experience. With the introduction of our latest Epson Stylus Pro 890 series printers, Epson is once again redefining whats possible from photographic ink jet printing.
- Epson high-precision MicroPiezo TFP print head for extreme print performance
- AccuPhoto HD screening technology produces extremely fine blends and photographic transitions
- Maximum resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi and variable-sized droplets, as small as 3.5 picoliters, for extreme print quality
- High-capacity ink system for increased productivity
- ePlaten media-loading technology ensures accurate and automatic media handling
- Roll media length tracking and identification system with auto bar code tagging for faster reloading