As the canvas is to a painter, the print allows you to clearly portray every detail of your creative vision — and for all to experience what you felt at the moment of capture.
Drawing for over 20 years of experience, these printers incorporate the same large-format printing technology used by the world’s leading photographers into a sleek, compact design that is up to 30% smaller than our previous generation. The new 10-channel MicroPiezo® AMC Print head delivers prints with outstanding speed, consistency and accuracy. With dedicated nozzles for photo and matte black ink, there is now no ink switching required. Featuring our new UltraChrome® PRO10 pigment ink with Violet, these printers produce a wide color gamut for vibrant and rich colors. And, for the first time ever, the Epson Print Layout Mobile application allows for printing fully color-managed files directly from an iOS® device¹. Welcome to the future of professional imaging.
- Epson’s most advance Professional Desktop Photo printer
- UltraChrome® PRO10 Ink with Violet delivers wide color gamut
- Dedicated Photo and Matte Black nozzles; no switching
- Carbon Black Driver Mode for increased DMAX
- Epson Print Layout for iOS allows for fully color-managed printing from an iOS device
- Industry-leading print permanence² and color stability